A Word from Pastor Allen
PHASE 3 GUIDELINES
- We will continue to offer church online. Click Here to watch
- Sunday at 11:30am
- Wednesday at 7:00pm
- ALL ages are welcome
- Please comply with all signage & instructions
- Face coverings are NOT required on campus
- Restrooms will be open and sanitized often
- No outside food or drink
- No bus or van service
- Nursery reopening
- Strict sanitation process
- Please follow new Nursery guidelines
- Group meetings will start back
- Youth, Men, Ladies, Etc
- Check out Events to stay up to date
- Coffee Bar is now open
- Kids church is back!
- Kids church will be held on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month.
- Kids must wear a mask
- Here’s the plan:
- Kids will be dismissed during service (there is no Sunday School)
- 2nd Sunday: last names A-L
- 4th Sunday: last names M-Z
- Guests are welcome to either Sunday
- Parents will take kids to Kids Church and stop by the restroom if needed.
- Kids will not be allowed to use the restroom during Kids Church
- All kids will have temperatures checked before entry.
- Kids in Kindergarten or under must have a parent or guardian present during Kids Church
- Kids will be seated by family to help with social distancing.
- Parents must pick up kids in the Kids Center after service.
- For any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can do your part also. Above all, use discretion and common sense.
- If you are experiencing cold & flu symptoms, please stay home and consult your doctor.
- Practice social distancing and stay away from those who are most at risk.
- Wash your hands often, disinfect objects you use frequently like cell phones, keys, remotes, and doorknobs.
- No physical contact with anyone outside of households
- Utilize sanitation stations when entering & exiting
Centerpointe is here for the long haul. This is going to be a marathon not a sprint. Things are changing and will continue to change sometimes on a daily basis. We will continue to keep you informed and up to date on any and all changes we make.
Continue to pray for our church, our community, and our nation. Pray for our leaders and those who are in charge of protecting and fighting this virus. Pray for the peace of God and His healing Hand to be on our nation and the World.
God is in control… we trust in that and we trust in Him. Be safe and use common sense.
God bless you and God bless Centerpointe